'68 Double Cab Suspension
 
Back to Projects

 

I cleaned the front beam with a wire wheel on a grinder. It was a messy job and the last time I do it. Next time I'll send it out for hot tanking.
Metal prepped and a few coats of por 15.
The same for the trailing arms.
Epoxy primer and three coats of black, PPG,single stage paint.
Reassembling the beam. New ball joints, drag link, tie rods and steering dampener. I tried to find a set of Koni shocks, but went with Gas-A-Just GR-2's instead. I installed a new german pin and bushing set while I was at it. It's sure easy when the beam is out of the bus.
The finished product. Now I just have to finish the rest of the DC so I can install it.....

 

More Pictures on This Section
Back to Projects